Saturday 11 June 2016

Welcome, MK8 player !

Welcome on my site !

Here, I'll set a Tier List who involve players having played on Mario Kart 8, ONLY ON 200CC. Indeed, the 200cc is rather more interesting than 150cc because playing with a character heavyweight category is different between two modes, for example.

This Tier List will soon be prepared once a new DLC (third, not yet confirmed but there are chance that this will happen) will be there. I tried to make a Tier List, but it's a little too late (I made a small mistake and I'm unable to fix it, I feel ashamed, sorry guys XD ).

Also, if another DLC, the fourth (if he'll not come out at the same time that the third), will be present one day after the third, I'm forced to remove the Tier List where the LDC 4 isn't present, to balance a little the Tier List, sorry.

That's all for now. I'll make a new section tomorrow for the rules and for tournaments. Hmm ? Tournaments ? Yes, but I'll speak on that one day, so please wait & see.

No comments:

Post a Comment