Sunday 12 June 2016

Questions & Responses

What is a MK8 player ?

These are players who play Mario Kart 8, a Wii U game. If you've this game and the console, you can play this game and maybe you will become the best MK8 player.

How to become the best MK8 player ?

That's easier said than done. Because you have to choose a character who suits you best and make the best combination of your vehicle. After, you need talent to win a race, see a GP. If you've favorite channels, you'll have more chance of winning a race.

There are some who are too good. I can't beat them...

It's normal. Many players have bought this game there are more than two years. So they are much better and very experienced. If you are beginner, try play alone or with friends. Be careful, if I'm present in a stream, I'll accept the races where six or more players are present.


Why put the flag of our nationality on MK8 ?

For everyone knows where the players come from. So, for example, if they're Japanese, they're very stronge, times.


In the world, do we play this game ?

In most countries, yes.


Is it normal that, the players who lag ? There are some who teleport. Others are affected by bananas but continue to roll...

Know that this isn't a Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. There is no change during a race. Yes, often, it's normal. There are players who their connection has some problems or they've a connection who pass badly.

Do you take 60 points (people who have 60 points in a GP) ?
No. By cons, if they've 60 points, I'll put them a 0. In fact, there will be a ranking. The more you're above, you'll have less points in your average, in ranking Tier List. For example, with 60 points in a GP, you'll have 0. But with only 4 points, you'll have 96...

How it goes in the ranking Tier List ?

Your points that you'll have in a GP or in a few races will be added points that you got before. They'll be divided by the number of your race participation to have the average in the rankings. But know that I will take into account only when if I'm there. And no no and no for replays. Otherwise, it'll be a little cheating.


We want to know who are the best and bad players.

There are Tiers and sub-Tiers in this ranking Tier List. The Tier God is considered the highest Tier, unlike Low Tier. There are several sub-Tiers in each Tier. Their level depent what they did.

Is it possible that the best players aren't allowed to participate in a tournament ?

It would be unfair that they'll not participate. But don't worry. There will be 3 plus 1 tournament for a training whenever a new DLC will be present, who just arrives. The God Tier players can't participate in a tournament. The sub-tier, Monster Tier, two tournaments.

Why will you agree not to take races where there are fewer than six players ?

I'll not accept them because otherwise it would be less balanced for the ranking. Only six or more, and I'll accept them.

Are there various points if we're six or twelve in a race ?

Yes. The points table will be there soon.


Do you agree to take courses, though it's 150cc ?

No. Only 200cc.

I've a problem with my connection and I can't join you because it's full. Are you going to take the players who left the race because of a connection problem ?

Unfortunately yes. Fair, there are some rage-quited who lurk in the corner. So, I accept all the players who participated in this race, including all who left in the middle of the race. I know it seems unfair to you, but with rage-quited...

You'll not watched all the 200cc races, right ?

Of course, otherwise I would be too tired. *laugh*

Why Lythero ? Seriously, there are others who are better known than him.

Hey ! This guy is really a good person and he loves Mario Kart 8. Of course, there are some crazy times like "CRAZY $$$". I invite you on his Twitch. Otherwise, there are others who are very well known, AlpharadTV or Vinesauce.

Last question, who are you ?

I manage the ranking Tier List. My name Carby or Carby_Vin. I'm 25 and I live in France. I play on Wii U and SSB MK8. I'm a fan of Fire Emblem. You can add the Wii U with my NNID : Carby_Vin. But know that for tournaments, I'll be "Milly_Twitch" (unless the people who make them want to create their stream GP 200cc).


---

That's it.  If you've further questions, please send them to me. I'll be happy to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment